Deluxe Dolphin tour
THE BEAUTY BELOW THE LIGHTHOUSE
Are you looking for a fun and family-friendly activity to do in St. Augustine, Florida? Look no further than the Deluxe Dolphin Tour! This eco-friendly tour is perfect for beginners with no experience necessary. After a friendly and informative tutorial, your naturalist guide will fit you with your kayak, gear, and you’ll be ready for an amazing experience.
The Salt Run Dolphin Tour takes place through the beautiful Anastasia State Park and begins at the St. Augustine Lighthouse Park. Protected by Conch Island, this tour is the easiest and most enjoyable paddle tour in St. Augustine.
OUR GUARENTEE TO YOU!
- Wildlife Guarantee – If you don’t see at least 1 Dolphin or at least 1 Manatee. We’ll give you another trip for free!
- KSA Experience Guarantee – If we don’t deliver on every point promised below, get a free 10$ Starbucks Gift Card.
- Starting on time: No later than 10 minutes of the original start time
- A refreshing chilled water bottle for every guest
- A commemorative Polaroid to remember your adventure! (1 per booking)
- Quality Equipment – Our sit-on-top kayaks provide the most comfortable seats and space on the market
- Complimentary photos you can download for free from our website
- Small Groups – Our max group size is 10, including children
- Experienced Guide – For safety and knowledge
This tour offers the opportunity to see dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, manatees, and many amazing birds. While our guides know where to look, it is important to remember these are wild animals and may not be present. Which is why we offer our Dolphin Guarantee.* While Dolphins are local and present year round, Manatees are not present in St. Augustine during cold weather months. Mornings are the best time to experience wildlife, calm winds, and calm waters.
In addition to offering a unique opportunity to view wildlife, the Deluxe Dolphin Tour is also an eco-friendly activity. Kayaking St. Augustine takes great care to ensure that the tour does not harm the natural environment or the animals that call it home. The tour guides provide information about the local ecosystem and the importance of preserving it for future generations.
To get a glimpse of the native wildlife you might encounter during your tour with us, be sure to visit our wildlife page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our FAQ page for assistance, or don’t hesitate to give us a call for further help!
Adult (15+) – $72 Per Person
Youth – $51 Per Person
* Our tandem kayaks are equipped with an additional middle seat suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 4. We suggest that children who are 5 years old or older should sit in the front. *